Just a few steps to payment:
1. At checkout, select "PayPal" as the payment method.
2. In order to process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment.
If you don't already have a PayPal account, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. It is not necessary to set up a PayPal account for the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal.
4. You will then be redirected back to us (www.tamilshop.de).
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/the ticket/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The billing conditions can be found here.
- the invoice
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. You can find more information on hire purchase including the general terms and conditions and the standard European consumer credit information here.
- Immediately: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by e-mail. (Please only list those payment methods that you also offer.)
Would you like to shop today and only pay in 2 months? It's as simple as this: When completing the order, select the option "Pay in 2 months". The purchase price is due no earlier than 2 months after purchase. We will send you an invoice with the payment target.
- €0.29 for orders between €10.00 and €13.99
- €0.39 for orders between €14.00 and €19.99
- €0.59 for orders between €20.00 and €24.99
- €0.69 for orders between €25.00 and €29.99
- €0.79 for orders between €30.00 and €34.99
- €0.99 for orders between €35.00 and €49.99
- €1.39 for orders between €50.00 and €69.99
- €1.59 for orders between €70.00 and €109.99
- €2.99 for orders between €110.00 and €159.99
- €3.99 for orders between €160.00 and €199.99
To take advantage of the offer, please order at least €10.00 but no more than €199.99.
The total loan amount and the annual percentage rate for repayment of the entire amount after 3 months for a purchase of €10 is €10.29 or 11.76%, for a purchase of €14 it is €14.39 or 11.30% , for a purchase of €20 €20.59 or 11.96%, for a purchase of €25 €25.69 or 11.19%, for a purchase of €30 €30.79 or 10.68% %, for a purchase of €35 €35.99 or 11.47%, for a purchase of €50 €51.39 or 11.27%, for a purchase of €70 €71.59 or 9, 21%, for a purchase of €110 €112.99 or 11.02%, and for a purchase of €160 €163.99 or 10.11%. The effective annual interest rate can be both lower and higher and depends on the amount of the loan granted by Klarna and the term.
Pay in 2 months is a condition of the Klarna installment purchase. If you do not pay for your purchase in full by the specified time, the conditions for flexible rates will automatically come into effect. You then conveniently pay off your purchase in monthly installments.
If your purchase exceeds an amount of €199.99 for the first time, there is an effective "Buy now. Pay in 2 months" agreement. only when you have signed an installment purchase agreement. The installment purchase agreement will be sent to you by Klarna. You can sign the contract and thus convert your purchase into an installment purchase or pay the entire purchase price by the specified due date. The due date for this payment is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods, tickets or, in the case of other services, the time at which the services or digital content are available. If you are in default of payment, Klarna can demand compensation for the damage caused in the amount of €1.20 for each reminder. You are entitled to prove that Klarna suffered no or only minor damage.
You can find Klarna's terms and conditions here.
You can find information on Klarna's installment purchase agreement in the form of the European standard information for consumer credit here.
This information download.
Purpose: "Your order number"
After receipt of payment, the goods will be shipped immediately